Guests holding Annual Passport Receipts
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
We are pleased to announce that the following will be available only through October 2020 for Guests holding Annual Passport Receipts.
- Information about the extension of expiration dates and period for exchanging, as well as refunds, will be announced on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website in October 2020.
1. Park Admission Lottery for Annual Passport Holders
Starting October 1, 2020, Guests with Annual Passport Receipts will be able to enter the Parks by lottery in the same way as Guests with Annual Passports.
Information regarding Park admission lottery:
- Admission slots will be available on a monthly basis, and the lottery will be held in the prior month.
- Guests can enter the lottery through the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Web Form" during the entry period each month.
- If you have entered the lottery, please check the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" on or after the day the results have been announced.
- If you win the lottery, you will be admitted to the Park after 2 p.m. on the day of your visit.
- The lottery entry and announcement of results are not first come, first served. If you have difficulties accessing the website, please try back again later.
- Any subsequent changes to the above will be announced separately.
You can enter the lottery with your Annual Passport Receipt. If you win the lottery, you are required to get the actual Annual Passport in advance so that you can enter the Park.
Duration of the lottery:
For October 2020 Park admissions
Lottery entry period:
10:00 a.m., September 1 until 11:59 p.m., September 7
Lottery results announcement:
Available on the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" around September 15.
- Lottery will not be held for admission to Tokyo Disneyland on October 2.
- Each month's lottery results will be announced on this website prior to the beginning of the next lottery entry period.
- The results can be found on the lottery results search page anytime after they have been announced.
- When there are days that are not eligible for the Park Admission Lottery, they will be announced each month when the lottery opens.
Guests holding Annual Passport Receipts
- Guests holding Annual Passport Vouchers , see here.
- Up to 4 accompanying Annual Passport or Annual Passport Receipt holders can be registered per lottery entry.
- Entering the lottery is limited to one Annual Passport or Annual Passport Receipt per month. (Registration of accompanying Annual Passport holders will also be counted as one entry.)
Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea
- If you have a 2-Park Annual Passport Receipt, Park admission will be limited to either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea in one day.
- If you have a Tokyo Disneyland Annual Passport Receipt or a Tokyo DisneySea Annual Passport Receipt, please apply for the Park that your Annual Passport Receipt is valid for.
How to enter the lottery:
- Please fill out the necessary information on the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Web Form."
- Access the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" to view the lottery results.
How to enter the Parks:
- You will be admitted to the Park after your lottery result is confirmed at the Park Entrance.
- A lottery result ticket will not be distributed, so on the day of your visit, please bring the Annual Passport that was issued using the Annual Passport Receipt you registered when you entered the lottery.
- You and other members of your party are not required to be together to enter the Park.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the Park admission lottery may end without notice.
- Entering the admission lottery will not affect your eligibility to purchase Park merchandise online or for extensions or refunds related to Annual Passports.
- You will not be able to make changes or cancel after submitting the lottery entry form.
- The Parks may close or Park operating hours may change if Park operations are, or potentially may be, interrupted due to earthquakes, blackouts, other natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that we will not be liable for any compensations in such cases.
2. Annual Passport Pick-up
From August 25, 2020, Annual Passport Receipt holders can apply to pick up their Annual Passports.
August 25 through October 31, 2020
- The timing of Annual Passport issuance will not affect eligibility for extensions or refunds related to Annual Passports.
Pick-up Location and Hours
September 1 through October 31, 2020
The East Gate Guest Reception
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center
10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Hours are subject to change without notice.
How to Pick Up Your Annual Passport
Please bring the following items when picking up your Annual Passport
- Annual Passport Receipt
- Credit card you used to make payment.
- An official ID (passport, driver's license, or other official Japanese identification) to confirm the your name and date of birth.
- A student ID is not acceptable.
At the Exchange Counter
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting the number of persons who can come to the exchange venue. Please see the list below for the dates you can make the exchange. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- You will receive a time to approach the exchange counter. Please wait for your time before going to the counter.
- Your date of birth will be checked before receiving a time.
- The number of time slots is limited. After the limit is reached and distribution ends, it will not be possible to pick up your ticket on that day.
Picking Up Annual Passports (List of pick-up venues and assigned dates August-September, 2020)
- From October 1, there will be no designation.
Birth Month: January to March
|The East Gate Guest Reception||28||1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29|
|Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center||26, 30||3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23, 27|
Birth Month: April to June
|The East Gate Guest Reception||25, 29||2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30|
|Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center||27, 31||4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28|
Birth Month: July to September
|The East Gate Guest Reception||26, 30||3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23, 27|
|Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center||28||1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29|
Birth Month: October to December
|The East Gate Guest Reception||27, 31||4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28|
|Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center||25, 29||2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30|
3．Online Sales of Merchandise and Menu Souvenir Items for Annual Passport Holders
Limited to Guests who hold Annual Passports or paid Annual Passport Vouchers, online purchases for merchandise and menu souvenir items will be available through the Tokyo Disney Resort App without entering the Parks. Please check here (in Japanese only) for details.
- Online sales are limited to persons age 13 or above who reside in Japan. Purchases can only be shipped within Japan.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.