Guests holding Annual Passport Vouchers
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
We are pleased to announce that the following will be available through October 2020 for Guests holding Annual Passport Vouchers with expiration dates on or after February 29, 2020.
- Information about the extension of expiration dates and period for exchanging, as well as refunds, will be announced on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website in October 2020.
1. Exchanging Annual Passport Vouchers
From August 8, 2020, Annual Passport Voucher holders can apply to exchange their vouchers for actual Annual Passports.
August 8 through October 31, 2020
- The timing of Annual Passport issuance will not affect eligibility for extensions or refunds related to Annual Passports.
Exchange Location and Hours
September 1 through October 31, 2020
The East Gate Guest Reception
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center
10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Hours are subject to change without notice.
How to Exchange Your Annual Passport Voucher
Please bring the following items when exchanging your Annual Passport Voucher
- Annual Passport Voucher
- An official ID (passport, driver's license, or other official Japanese identification) to confirm your name and date of birth.
- A student ID is not acceptable.
At the Exchange Counter
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting the number of guests who can come to the exchange venue. Please see the list below for the dates you can make the exchange. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- We may hand out a time-slotted ticket at the location. Please come to the Exchange Counter at the time indicated on the ticket.
2. Park Admission Lottery
Starting October 1, 2020, Guests with Annual Passport Vouchers will be able to enter the Parks by lottery (after exchanging the voucher) in the same way as Guests with Annual Passports.
Information regarding Park admission lottery:
- Admission slots will be available on a monthly basis, and the lottery will be held in the prior month.
- To enter the lottery for October Park admissions, you are required to exchange your Annual Passport Voucher by August 24.
- Guests can enter the lottery through the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Web Form" during the entry period each month.
- If you have entered the lottery, please check the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" on or after the day the results have been announced.
- The lottery entry and announcement of results are not first come, first served. If you have difficulties accessing the website, please try back again later.
- If you win the lottery, you will be admitted to the Park after 2 p.m. on the day of your visit.
- Any subsequent changes to the above will be announced separately.
Duration of the lottery:
For October 2020 Park admissions
Lottery entry period:
10:00 a.m., September 1 until 11:59 p.m., September 7
Lottery results announcement:
Available on the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" around September 15.
- Lottery will not be held for admission to Tokyo Disneyland on October 2.
- Each month's lottery results will be announced on this website prior to the beginning of the next lottery entry period.
- The results can be found on the lottery results search page anytime after they have been announced.
- When there are days that are not eligible for the Park Admission Lottery, they will be announced each month when the lottery opens.
Guests holding Annual Passport Vouchers with expiration dates on or after February 29, 2020
- Guests holding Annual Passport Receipts , see here.
- Up to 4 accompanying Annual Passport holders can be registered per lottery entry.
- Entering the lottery is limited to one Annual Passport in one month. (Registration of accompanying Annual Passport holders will also be counted as one entry.)
- If you exchange your Annual Passport Voucher by August 24, then you will be able to apply for Park Admission Lottery for October, from September 1. If you pick up your new Annual Passport on August 25 or thereafter, you will not be eligible for the October admission lottery.
Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea
- If you have a 2-Park Annual Passport Voucher, Park admission will be limited to either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea in one day.
- If you have a Tokyo Disneyland Annual Passport Voucher or a Tokyo DisneySea Annual Passport Voucher, please apply for the Park that your Annual Passport Voucher is valid for.
How to enter the lottery:
- Please fill out the necessary information on the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Web Form".
- Access the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" to view the lottery results.
How to enter the Parks:
- You will be admitted to the Park after your lottery result is confirmed at the Park Entrance.
- A lottery result ticket will not be distributed, so on the day of your visit, please make sure to bring the Annual Passport you used to enter the lottery.
- You and other members of your party are not required to be together to enter the Park.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the Park admission lottery may end without notice.
- Entering the admission lottery will not affect your eligibility to purchase Park merchandise online or for extensions or refunds related to Annual Passports.
- You will not be able to make changes or cancel after submitting the lottery entry form.
- The Parks may close or Park operating hours may change if Park operations are, or potentially may be, interrupted due to earthquakes, blackouts, other natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that we will not be liable for any compensations in such cases.
3. Online Sales of Merchandise and Menu Souvenir Items for Annual Passport Holders
Limited to Guests who hold Annual Passports or paid Annual Passport Vouchers, online purchases for merchandise and menu souvenir items will be available through the Tokyo Disney Resort App without entering the Parks. Please check here (in Japanese only) for details.
- Online sales are limited to persons age 13 or above who reside in Japan. Purchases can only be shipped within Japan.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.