For Guests holding Annual Passports
Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Reopening date and park operations procedures
We are pleased to announce that the following Park Admission Lottery will be available for Guests holding Annual Passports with expiration dates on or after February 29, 2020.
- The duration for Park Admission Lottery will be extended to admissions for the month of November 2020.
Please see below for samples of Annual Passports, Vouchers, and Receipts. Annual Passport (sample)
- If you have applied for an Annual Passport online but have not yet completed payment, you will not be eligible to participate in the Park Admission Lottery or make online purchases of Park merchandise and menu souvenir items.
- Information about the extension of validity for Annual Passports and refunds will be announced on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website in October 2020.
1. Park Admission Lottery for Annual Passport Holders
Starting August 7, 2020, Guests with Annual Passports will be able to enter the Parks by lottery.
Information regarding Park admission lottery:
- Admission slots will be available every month, and the lottery will be held in the prior month.
- Guests can enter the lottery by submitting the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Web Form" during the application period each month.
- If you have entered the lottery, please check the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" on or after the day the results have been announced.
- The lottery entry and announcement of results are not first come, first served. If you have difficulties accessing the website, please try back again later.
- If you win the lottery, you will be admitted to the Park after 2 p.m. on the day of your visit.
- If there are any changes to the Park admission lottery, updated information will be announced.
Duration of the lottery:
Park admissions for the month of September, October and November 2020
Lottery entry period:
From August 2020, lottery applications for Park entry for the next month will be accepted from 10:00 a.m. on the 1st day of every month to 11:59 p.m. on the 7th day of every month
Lottery result announcement:
Available on the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" around 15th of every month.
- Lottery will not be held for admission to Tokyo Disneyland on October 2.
- Each month's lottery results will be announced prior to the beginning of the next lottery entry period.
- The lottery results can be accessed anytime after they are announced.
- Lottery results for October Park admissions will be reflected under search results of the "Park Admission Lottery Results Search Form" from 10:00 a.m. September 15.
- Lottery for September Park admissions has ended. Please check the results at "Park Admission Lottery Results Search Form" (in Japanese only).
- When there are days that are not eligible for the Park Admission Lottery, they will be announced each month when the lottery opens.
- Guests holding Annual Passports with expiration dates on or after February 29, 2020
- Up to 4 accompanying Annual Passport holders can be registered per lottery entry.
- Entering the lottery is limited to one Annual Passport in one month. (Registration of accompanying Annual Passport holders will also be counted as one entry.)
- If your Annual Passport is lost or stolen, please have it reissued by October 5. You can enter the Park Admission Lottery from October 6 for November admissions to the Park.
- To reissue a lost Annual Passport, please go to:
From September 1, 2020
● The East Gate Guest Reception
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
● Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center
Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- The hours are subject to change without notice.
- There will be a handling charge for reissuing.
Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea
- If you have a 2-Park Annual Passport, Park admission will be limited to either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea in one day.
- If you have a Tokyo Disneyland Annual Passport or a Tokyo DisneySea Annual Passport, please apply for the Park that your Annual Passport is valid for.
How to enter the lottery:
- Please fill out the necessary information on the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Web Form".
- Access the "Park Admission Lottery Results Form" to view the lottery results.
How to enter the Parks:
- You will be admitted to the Park after your lottery result is confirmed at the Park Entrance.
- A lottery result ticket will not be distributed, so on the day of your visit, please make sure to bring the Annual Passport you used to enter the lottery.
- You and other members of your party are not required to be together to enter the Park.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the Park admission lottery could end without notice.
- Entering the admission lottery will not affect your eligibility to purchase Park merchandise online or for extensions or refunds related to Annual Passports.
- You will not be able to make changes or cancel after submitting the lottery entry form.
- The Parks may close or Park operating hours may change if Park operations are, or potentially may be, interrupted due to earthquakes, blackouts, other natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please note that we will not be liable for any compensations in such cases.
2. Online Sales of Merchandise and Menu Souvenir Items for Annual Passport Holders
Limited to Guests who hold Annual Passports or paid Annual Passport Vouchers, online purchases for merchandise and menu souvenir items will be available through the Tokyo Disney Resort App without entering the Parks. Please check here (in Japanese only) for details.
- Online sales are limited to persons age 13 or above who reside in Japan. Purchases can only be shipped within Japan.
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.