For Guests holding Annual Passports
Please note that the following will apply to Guests holding Annual Passports with expiration dates on or after February 29, 2020.
- The updated information regarding Annual Passports hereafter will be announced on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website by the end of March 2021.
- Park Admission Lottery for Annual Passport Holders
- The Park admission lottery using Annual Passports ended as of the December 2020 admissions portion.
- Online Sales of Merchandise for Annual Passport Holders
- This service will continue after November 1, 2020, and will also be available to those who do not have an Annual Passport. For details, check here.
- Online sales are limited to persons age 13 or above who reside in Japan. Purchases can only be shipped within Japan.
- Requests for refunds will be accepted starting October 23, 2020.
- The extension of validity which had been planned initially, will not be offered.
Please see below for samples of Annual Passports, Vouchers, and Receipts. Annual Passport (sample)
From October 23, 2020, requests for refunds will be accepted for Annual Passports with validity remaining after February 29, 2020.
- Entering the Park admission lottery or making online purchases of Park merchandise will not affect your eligibility for or amounts regarding refunds related to Annual Passports. The extension of validity for refunds, which had been planned initially, will not be offered.
- After requesting a refund, you forfeit the rights associated with an Annual Passport including the eligibility to apply for the admission lottery and Park admission if the lottery attempt is successful.
- Even after requesting a refund, you will be able to use your Annual Passport until October 31, 2020 to purchase merchandise online using the Tokyo Disney Resort App.
- Once the refund has been requested, it cannot be canceled.
- Any changes to the above information will be made available at a later date.
Requests for refunds will be accepted from October 23, 2020.
- When refund requests will no longer be accepted, such information will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.
Guests holding Annual Passports with expiration dates on or after February 29, 2020
Refunds will be made based on the following calculations
- Refund amount =
(Purchased amount for Annual Passport / (366 days - number of invalid days within the validity period)) x Number of days remaining (validity period of Annual Passport on or after February 29, 2020 - number of invalid days within the validity period on or after February 29, 2020)
- See here for number of invalid days (in Japanese only)
・If you renewed your Annual Passport on or after February 1, 2020, then the refund will match the number of remaining days before the renewal.
|Request refund online:
|Enter the required information in the "Annual Passport Refund Form" and send a request online.
For inquiries in English regarding your Annual Passport, please use the Contact Form.
Items required for requesting a refund:
・A picture of your Annual Passport (must be 2 MB or less)
・Information about the bank account to which the refund should be made
|Request refund at a ticket window:
|Exchange Location and Hours
Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center
10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Ticket Booths East (Tokyo Disneyland)
12:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Refunds will be made in cash at the ticket window upon request for a refund.
Items required for requesting a refund:
・An official ID (government-issued passport, driver's license, or other official Japanese identification) to confirm your name and date of birth.
- A student ID is not acceptable.
At the Exchange Counter:
Operational Changes at Facilities and Status of Suspended Operations
Refer to the respective pages for operational changes at facilities and status of suspended operations.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels:
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels should inquire about admission tickets and guaranteed park admission at each hotel.
Please check with the organizer whether the show will be put on.