Magical springs that lead to a world of Disney fantasy
Grand Opening on June 6, 2024!
Guests can enjoy three new areas inspired by the popular Disney films and a hotel.
Peter Pan's Never Land
Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
What you need to enter Fantasy Springs
1. A Park ticket for Tokyo DisneySea
Please make sure you have a valid Park ticket for entering Tokyo DisneySea.
2. A Standby Pass (available free of charge) or Disney Premier Access (available for a fee) for an eligible attraction.
- Please obtain either one of these items by using the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering Tokyo DisneySea.
- You can only experience the attractions for which you have obtained a Standby Pass or Disney Premier Access. (Guests will be required to specify the time to experience the attractions when using these services.)
- A Standby Pass or Disney Premier Access may not be required to enter Fantasy Springs depending on the circumstances.
- Disney Premier Access and Standby Pass are available in limited numbers.
|A Standby Pass is available free of charge, which allows guests to enjoy eligible experiences at a designated time.
|Disney Premier Access|
|With Disney Premier Access (available for a fee), guests can select designated times to enjoy experiences with a reduced wait time.
- Peter Pan's Never Land Adventure
- Rapunzel's Lantern Festival
- Anna and Elsa's Frozen Journey
- Fairy Tinker Bell's Busy Buggies
- Standby Pass will be required to experience Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggies.
- Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App for the availability of Standby Pass and Disney Premier Access on your day of visit.