Magical springs that lead to a world of Disney fantasy
Grand Opening on June 6, 2024!
Guests can enjoy three new areas inspired by the popular Disney films and a hotel.
Peter Pan's Never Land
Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
What you need to enter Fantasy Springs
1. A Park ticket for Tokyo DisneySea
Please make sure you have a valid Park ticket for entering Tokyo DisneySea.
2. A Standby Pass (available free of charge) or Disney Premier Access (available for a fee) for an eligible attraction.
- Please obtain either one of these items by using the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering Tokyo DisneySea.
- You can only experience the attractions for which you have obtained a Standby Pass or Disney Premier Access. (Guests will be required to specify the time to experience the attractions when using these services.)
- A Standby Pass or Disney Premier Access may not be required to enter Fantasy Springs depending on the circumstances.
- Disney Premier Access and Standby Pass are available in limited numbers.
|A Standby Pass is available free of charge, which allows guests to enjoy eligible experiences at a designated time.
|Disney Premier Access
|With Disney Premier Access (available for a fee), guests can select designated times to enjoy experiences with a reduced wait time.
- Peter Pan's Never Land Adventure
- Rapunzel's Lantern Festival
- Anna and Elsa's Frozen Journey
- Fairy Tinker Bell's Busy Buggies
- Standby Pass will be required to experience Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggies.
- Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort App for the availability of Standby Pass and Disney Premier Access on your day of visit.
Enjoy Fantasy Springs to the fullest!
With "1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic," available for guests staying at a select hotel with an eligible accommodations plan, attractions at Fantasy Springs can be experienced without specifying a time in advance and with a reduced wait time.
Where to Purchase 1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic
1. Convenient access to Fantasy Springs
Guests staying at the hotel can enter Fantasy Springs by presenting their "Proof of Stay at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel."
2. Direct access to Fantasy Springs through an exclusive entrance
During their stay, hotel guests can use this entrance to enter Fantasy Springs directly.
3. Enter Fantasy Springs 15 minutes earlier than other guests
Hotel guests will be eligible for "Happy Entry," which grants them entry to Fantasy Springs through an exclusive entrance 15 minutes prior to other guests.
- A Park ticket will be required to enter Tokyo DisneySea.
- For information on how to use "Happy Entry," please check here.
BENEFIT Booking with Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages
With Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages, guests can select from six Disney hotels, including Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel, and conveniently book plans that come with "1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic."