Tokyo Disneyland / Tokyo DisneySea Park Tickets that cannot be used
(Updated 11:00 a.m. June 24, 2020)
- 1. Regarding Park Tickets cannnot be used During the Period of Temporary Park Closure and After the Reopnening
- 2. Guests with Vacation Package reservations
- 3. Guests with reservations for show restaurants, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (-Tokyo Disneyland World Bazaar / -Tokyo Disneyland Hotel), or Guided Tours
- 4. Inquiries
1. Regarding Park Tickets cannnot be used During the Period of Temporary Park Closure and After the Reopnening
(1) Unused Park Tickets affected by the temporary Park closure which was purchased before Wednesday, March 11, 2020.
Eligible Tickets:※The eligible period has been extended, so please read the following.
- Fixed-Date Tickets with admission date starting February 29, 2020 or expiration date from February 29, 2020 to April 30, 2021
- Open Tickets with expiration date from February 29, 2020 to April 30, 2021
- Campus Day Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.
- Corporate Program “Thanks Festival” Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.
Please note depending on where the ticket purchases were made, the contact location will be different.
Holders of the Park tickets mentioned above will be eligible for the following:
The handling of your ticket will be different if your Park ticket was purchased from one of the locations below:
- Tickets purchased Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
- Tickets purchased a Disney Hotels, Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels, Tokyo Disney Resort Partner Hotels, Tokyo Disney Resort Good Neighbor Hotels, or the Disney Store
- Tickets purchased the ticket booths at Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
- Revisit Passport valid until March 31, 2021
Guests holding the above-mentioned tickets will be admitted to the Park up to March 31, 2022, and will not be charged the price difference or the handling fee for exchanging their tickets.
- Open Tickets / Campus Day Passport with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020 / Corporate Program "Thanks Festival " Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020
Guests holding these tickets will be admitted to the Park up to March 31, 2022, and will not be charged the price difference or the handling fee for exchanging their tickets. Please use the online web form if you wish to get a refund.
- Fixed-Date Tickets
Ticket refunds will be accepted.
Ticket changes will also be accepted without a fee, or charge resulting from price difference, to a ticket (Revisit Passport*) valid for admission until March 31, 2022.
To get a refund
Please use the designated web form.
To exchange a ticket for a Revisit Passport
Please visit the ticket booths at Tokyo Disney Resort after the Parks re-open.
The exchange start date will be posted separately once decided. Please note that the exchange will not be available as of the Parks re-opening date on July 1, 2020.
*Regarding the Revisit Passport
・Valid at either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea for one day only.
・Good for any age category (Adult, Junior, Child, or Senior)
・Valid until March 31, 2022
・Not valid on dates when Park admission is being restricted
- When you used the web form, it will take about two months to process ticket refunds.
- Please be aware that after you have submitted web form, you will be unable to request refunds or changes at the ticket booths at Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea.
*Please have a picture of your ticket(s) ready before registering.
< If the ticket(s) you purchased through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website cannot be displayed on a smartphone >
After purchasing your ticket(s), you should have received an email from Tokyo Disney Resort confirming your purchase. Please check the PDF file in that email and take a screenshot of the ticket number (20 digits) and the square code. Then save the image and attach it to the web form.
If you purchased a Park ticket from one of the locations below, please contact the location where the ticket was issued:
- Travel agencies
- Some convenience stores (please refer to the issuing location indicated on the Park ticket)
Please note that the handling of your ticket will be partially different from the description above.
(2) Annual Passports
Measures are being taken for guests holding Annual Passports which expire on or after February 29, 2020 to be eligible for the following
- Extension of expiration period or refund
- Admission lottery, timing and details to be determined after reopening
(3) Extension of expiration date for food vouchers
- Food vouchers that expired between February 29 and June 11, 2020
- Popcorn vouchers with an exchange period that expired between February 29 and April 30, 2020
- "Very Very Minnie!" Special Food Vouchers that expired on March 31, 2020
The expiration date has been extended so the eligible vouchers will be valid up to March 31, 2022.
Expiration date to be extended to:
(4) Ticket Sales
- Sales of fixed-date Park tickets through Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets will begin at 3:00 p.m. on June 25, 2020. For ticket details, please click here.
- As of April 3, 2020, sales of open tickets without a fixed admission date as well as new applications for Annual Passports have been suspended.
Information regarding when tickets will go on sale again will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website as soon as it becomes available.
3. Guests with reservations for show restaurants, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (-Tokyo Disneyland World Bazaar / -Tokyo Disneyland Hotel), or Guided Tours
All reservations will be canceled. Your credit card will be refunded any deposit or advance fees paid at the time of reservation. Please visit this PC or mobile website.
As of March 11, 2020, new reservations will not be accepted.
Information regarding when reservations can be made will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.
Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
This number cannot be used when calling from some mobile phones, IP phones, and international numbers. If your call does not go through, please call 045-330-5211
(These numbers are for English and Japanese only. There may be times when assistance in English is not available.)
Address: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu-shi, Chiba-ken, 279-8511, Japan
- Your call may be recorded for the purpose of checking the content of the call and the quality of our operator's service.
- The above phone number is not toll-free. Any phone charges must be covered by the caller.