Handling of Park tickets already purchased
Requests for making changes to purchased Park tickets, such as the designated date of Park admission, will continue to be accepted.
Please see here for details.
In addition, refunds will also be accepted for the following Park tickets in light of the Park operating conditions.
- Tickets below that were unused with fixed admission dates from July 1, 2020 to June 11, 2021.
- Tickets that were purchased, or changed to a different fixed admission date, on or after May 11, 2021 will not be valid for a refund. Guests are requested to use those tickets before the expiration date.
- 1-Day Passport
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12 noon)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 11 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 2 p.m.)
- Sponsor Employee Passport
Information about refunds will be posted on this website by end of June, 2021.
- Refunds will not be accepted through the web form for ticket Refunds which was set up for guests affected by the temporary closure of the Parks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Sponsor Passports, Shareholders' Passports and Revisit Passports valid for refunds?
Sponsor Passports, Shareholders' Passports and Revisit Passports will not be valid for a refund.
These tickets will be valid for admission on dates entered and received through the Park admission lottery. Please see here for details about the Park admission lottery.