Park admission by lottery
- Only guests who have an eligible ticket, and were successful in the Park admission lottery completed within the period of validity, will be admitted to the Park.
Tickets eligible for the lottery
|Sponsor Passports (Open Tickets)|
- The period of validity has been extended up to March 31, 2023 regardless of what is indicated on the ticket.
Please note that Park admission lottery is no longer available as of February 7, 2022 for the following unused Park tickets purchased on or before June 24, 2020, and having an expiration date within the period from February 29, 2020 through March 31, 2022.
If you are still holding these eligible unused tickets, then please proceed with a refund using the refund form below by May 31, 2022.Unused tickets eligible for a refund
Unused Park tickets listed below purchased on or before June 24, 2020, and having an expiration date within the period from February 29, 2020 through March 31, 2022.
・FUNderful Disney Members Passport
・Sponsor Employee Passport
・Multi-Day Passport (2-Day / 3-Day Magic / 4-Day Magic)
・Campus Day Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.
・Corporate Program “Thanks Festival” Passports with fixed admission period from January 6 through March 19, 2020.
・Shuto-ken Shizuoka Weekday Passports with fixed admission period from April 8 through July 12, 2019. - Disney's eTicket Passport (displayed on a smartphone or printed out)
Unused tickets that are not eligible for a refund
・Tickets purchased or for which changes were made, such as to its fixed admission date, on or after May 11, 2021.
Park Admission Time
|On a day Park opens at 9:00 a.m., admission time will be one of the following: 9:00 a.m. / 10:30 a.m. / 12:00 noon
On a day Park opens at 10:00 a.m., admission time will be one of the following:（*） 10:00 a.m. / 10:30 a.m. / 12:00 noon
（*）In accordance with the Park operating hours, the admission time will be 10:00 a.m. for guests who were successful in the lottery for 9:00 a.m. admission.
- If you have selected 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon as the admission time, you will not be eligible for a refund of the price difference regardless of the type of ticket you have.
- Each ticket will be valid for admission only once. Requests for refunds will not be accepted after entering the Park.
- The Park opening time will vary depending on the day. Please check the Operation Calendar.
- Any changes regarding the above will be posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.
Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea
The lottery will be held and admission slots will be available on a monthly basis.
The lottery will be held twice.
Lottery entry and drawing 2 months before the month of Park visit
Lottery entry and drawing 1 month before the month of Park visit
|Lottery entry||Lottery attempted during the period from 10:00 a.m. on the 1st day of the month up to 11:59 p.m. on the 7th day of the month, one month or two months before the month of scheduled visit.|
|Results announcement||Lottery results will be announced on or after the 16th day of each month.
- The date will differ by month. Please check the schedule from below.
|June 2022 Park admission||July 2022 Park admission|
|May||1, 10:00 a.m. - 7, 11:59 p.m.||Second round||First round|
|17, 1:00 p.m. -||Results announced||Results announced|
|June||1, 10:00 a.m. - 7, 11:59 p.m.||Park admission (※)||Second round|
|16, 1:00 p.m. -||Results announced|
|August||(※) If you are unable to visit the Park in June, then your next lottery attempt can only be made two months later in August.||━|
- Any changes to the lottery schedule or the valid dates and times for Park admission will be posted on this site.
Regarding the lottery
- An attempt can be made for both the first and second rounds or for only one of the rounds.
(Example) For January Park admissions, you can enter the first round of the lottery (in November), second round of the lottery (in December), or just one of them.
- However, if you are successful in the first round, then you will not be eligible for the second round.
(Example) If you are successful in the first round of the lottery (in November) for January Park admissions, then you will not be able to participate in the second round of the lottery (in December).
- The lottery for Park admission can only be attempted once per month (an attempt can be made for either the first or the second round in one month).
(Example) You can enter the December lottery if it is the second round for January Park admissions or the first round for February Park admissions.
- If you are unable to visit the Park on the date of Park admission received in the lottery, then your next lottery attempt can only be made two months after that date.
(Example) If you are unable to visit the Park in December, then your next lottery attempt can only be made in February.
- There will be separate admission slots for the first and second rounds, so the first round of the lottery alone will not fill up all the slots.
- You will not be able to make changes or cancel after submitting the lottery entry form.
If you make an entry having fulfilled all of the conditions below, then you will definitely win Park admission within your third attempt.
|1.||Make an entry for the first round of the lottery (2 months before your Park visit).|
|2.||Make an entry by selecting 5 or more days, including at least one weekday, for the date and time of Park visit.|
Guests holding Shareholders' Passports valid until June 30, 2022
・Guests entering the lottery, having fulfilled the conditions above, will definitely win Park admission within the third attempt but will be required to make an entry two months before the date of visit (by February 2022).
・Park admission lottery which does not guarantee admission, and open to other eligible guests, may be attempted from January 2022 (for February or March admissions) to May (for June admissions).
・Guests who were successful in the lottery, for April 2022 Park admissions or later, but will not be able to visit the Park should note that the ticket used for the lottery will become expired and invalid.
Up to the date when Park admission lottery can be completed within the period of validity
Example: If the ticket is valid until March 31, 2022
Park admission lottery will be accepted only up to February（for March admissions）.
Tickets that have expired will become invalid.
Lottery entry and results announcement
To enter the lottery, please fill out the necessary information on the "Park Admission Lottery Entry Form."
- With one entry form you can register up to 10 days for the Park, date, and time of admission you want.
- If you have a fixed-date ticket, you can only enter the lottery for the Park indicated on your ticket, so please select that Park on the entry form. If you have a Multi-Day Passport, you can only enter the lottery for the Park specified on the ticket's first day, so please select that Park on the entry form.
- If you have a ticket eligible for the lottery and have other members in your party, then a lottery entry can be made for up to 5 persons including yourself.
- If there are 6 or more members in your party, please enter the lottery as separate parties of 5 or fewer persons. However, since the lottery will be held per group, the results may vary.
Lottery results can be checked from the Park Admission Lottery Results Form.
- A successful attempt will be good for only one of the days requested.
About Park admission
- On the day of your visit, please make sure to bring the Park ticket you used to enter the lottery. You will not be able to enter the Park without a ticket.
- You and other members of your party are not required to be together to enter the Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The lottery entry and announcement of results are not first come, first served. If you have difficulties accessing the website, please try again later.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the Park admission lottery may end without notice.
- The Parks may close or Park operating hours may be reduced if Park operations are, or potentially may be, interrupted due to earthquakes, blackouts, other natural disasters, or other circumstances beyond our control. Please note that we will not be liable for any compensation in such cases.
- The unauthorized resale of Park tickets for commercial purposes violates the terms and conditions of the Park tickets. If an unauthorized act is confirmed, all of the Park tickets purchased by the violator will be invalidated, whether the ticket has been subject to resale or not. See here for details.