Handling of Park tickets already purchased
Requests for making changes to purchased Park tickets, such as the designated date of Park admission, will continue to be accepted.
Please see here for details.
In addition, refunds will also be accepted for the following Park tickets in light of the Park operating conditions.
- Tickets below that were unused with fixed admission dates from July 1, 2020 to June 11, 2021.
- Tickets that were purchased, or changed to a different fixed admission date, on or after May 11, 2021 will not be valid for a refund. Guests are requested to use those tickets before the expiration date.
- To check purchase date, as well as the date when ticket changes were made (and accepted), see here.
- 1-Day Passport
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 11 a.m.)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12 noon)
- Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 2 p.m.)
- Sponsor Employee Passport
To request a refund for your ticket, please use the following web form by 11:59 p.m., May 31, 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Sponsor Passports, Shareholders' Passports and Revisit Passports valid for refunds?
Sponsor Passports, Shareholders' Passports and Revisit Passports will not be valid for a refund.
These tickets will be valid for admission on dates entered and received through the Park admission lottery. Please see here for details about the Park admission lottery.