Song of MirageNEW
Mickey Mouse and his Disney Friends go on an adventure to seek out the Rio Dorado (Spanish for “golden river”) and its legendary city of gold.
This show features an original story in a rousing live performance with impressive projection mapping.
Reserved seating (free) for "Song of Mirage" is available by lottery.●All seating for the first performance is non-reserved, so no lottery will be held.
●From the second performance onwards, reserved and non-reserved seating, as well as standing areas, are available. Reserved seating (free) is available by lottery.
To view the performance from non-reserved seating, please go directly to Hangar Stage with your entire party.
Admission will end when capacity is reached.
- Under some circumstances, the lottery may not be held.
When the lottery is not held, please go directly to Hangar Stage with your entire party. Admission will end when capacity is reached.
Your party may attempt the lottery for this show only once a day at Biglietteria after you enter the Park.
When Viewing Shows and Parades
- When viewing performances, please remove large hats or other headwear.
- Children should not be lifted above adult head-level.
- Please do not take photos or videos during the performance.
- You may not enter or exit during the performance.