If you want to get on the attractions and make the best use of your time, then the Disney FASTPASS system is for you!
It's free and easy to use, just follow the steps below.
Get Disney FASTPASS (free) after you enter the Park.
You don't need to make arrangements in advance.
Step1 Check Return Time
Near the entrance to the attraction is a time board showing the FASTPASS return time. Check to see which time works for you!
Step2 Get a FASTPASS Reminder
Go to the attraction’s Disney FASTPASS distribution area and scan your Park ticket used for admission onto the reader of the FASTPASS machine.
Step3 Check FASTPASS Return Time
FASTPASS Reminder can be used to check the attraction you have selected along with the return time. The Park ticket used for Park admission on the day of visit is required to experience the FASTPASS attraction.
Please use your FASTPASS within its time period. After the designated period, your FASTPASS will become invalid.
Step4 Come back to the attraction within the Return Time
Go to the attraction’s FASTPASS entrance during the time indicated on your FASTPASS Reminder and scan the Park ticket used to get your FASTPASS onto the reader.
FASTPASS Reminder may not be used for entering an attraction.
Accommodations Plan (Vacation Packages) with Disney FASTPASS
Use FASTPASS included in Vacation Packages.
The official Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Package service offers various plans that include Park tickets and FASTPASS together with accommodations at the Disney Hotels, the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels, and other hotels. FASTPASS included in these plans do not have specified return times.
Disney FASTPASS Attractions
at Tokyo Disneysea
Regarding Disney FASTPASS
- FASTPASS does not guarantee entry to an attraction.
- Each FASTPASS admits one Guest only. To get FASTPASS for your entire party, please have each member's Park ticket. Only Park tickets used for Park admission on the day of visit can be used.
- Please use your FASTPASS within its time period. After the designated period, your FASTPASS will become invalid.
- FASTPASS may be unavailable on certain days or times depending on operating conditions.
- Attractions may close without notice due to inclement weather, etc.