Purchasing merchandise and food souvenirs online through the Tokyo Disney Resort App
Merchandise and food souvenirs sold at the Park can also be purchased from your home through the Tokyo Disney Resort App. (in Japanese only)
Available Period and Time Orders are Accepted
From November 1, 2020 until further notice
- When the end date is decided, an announcement will be made on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website.
7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Based on the Park operating hours, the time when orders are accepted may change:
Orders will be accepted every day. If there are days when orders are not accepted, an announcement will be posted on the top page of the shopping function (in Japanese only) on the Tokyo Disney Resort App.\
- Depending on the situation, the service may be suspended or terminated without notice.
During the period this service is available, you may have difficulties loading the page if there is a high volume of visitors. If so, please try accessing again after a while.
Anyone age 13 or above living in Japan may make purchases.
- Park tickets are not required.
How to Purchase
You will need to have the Tokyo Disney Resort App on your smartphone. To get the app, see here (in Japanese only).
- You must register and log in to a Disney account through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website to purchase merchandise and food souvenirs online.
- If you do not have a Disney account, see here (the user registration window for the Online Reservations & Tickets website will open).
Eligible Merchandise and food souvenirs
All items and food souvenirs available on the Tokyo Disney Resort App
- Duffy and Friends merchandise is not eligible for purchase online.
- Other merchandise and food souvenirs also may not be eligible for purchase online.
- Please note that some items may be sold out.
- Items will be shipped with the price tag attached.
- If you want shopping bags, please purchase them online with your order.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted simply for guest convenience.
A shipping fee of 1,000 yen (tax included) will be applied per order. For orders of 10,000 yen or more (tax included), the shipping fee will not be charged.
The delivery date is generally two days after the order is placed. However, depending on the shipping status and the destination, the delivery may take longer.
To facilitate the purchase process
- A high volume of access to the page is expected during the time orders are accepted. Please prepare your order in advance to expedite your transaction.
- If you do not have a Disney account yet, please create one.
See here if you don't have a Disney account (the user registration window for Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website will open).
- If you already have a Disney account, please make sure that your address, phone number, and gender have been registered correctly.
- If you created a Disney account for Entry Request or Standby Pass, please register your address and other information at this time as such information was not required previously.
See here if you already have a Disney account (the log-in screen for Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website will open).
- We recommend that you browse the products and add them to your favorites or cart outside of the time orders are accepted. However, please understand that availability of the merchandise is not guaranteed until the order is completed.