Regarding Disney Hotels Reservations
(Update 4:00 p.m. December 21, 2022)
(Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Disney Ambassador Hotel, Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta, and Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel)
For reservations made at least one day in advance
Reservations are accepted from 11:00 a.m. three months before your planned day of stay through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
- Reservations for up to five consecutive nights are being accepted for from the same day three months later.
- Up to three rooms can be booked at the same time.
- Park operating hours are subject to change. Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website before your visit.
Operating hours may not yet be confirmed at the time of your booking. Please check the website regularly. Click here to see the Park Operation Calendar
- The above dates are subject to change. Changes will be announced on this website.
Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages
Please check the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
- Guest benefits and services have been temporarily modified. Please read the details carefully before making a reservation.
- A registered Disney account is required to make purchases or reservations.
Restaurants & Lounge Reservations
(Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Disney Ambassador Hotel, and Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta)
- Guests wishing to dine at the hotel should book in advance. Click here for details.
- Advance reservations (Priority Seating) are required for Guests wishing to enjoy the following. Dreamers Lounge: Afternoon Tea Set, Pasta Set; Empire Grill: Empire Grill Deluxe Breakfast; Hyperion Lounge: Limited-Period Cake Set, Premium Sweets Set; Tick Tock Diner: Bread Selection, Special Bread; Silk Road Garden: Chinese Tea Time, etc.
＜For Guests who booked a Disney Hotel through the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website＞
|Reservation Method||the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website|
|Reservation Period||Until 60 minutes before your day of visit (or until 8:59 p.m. the day before if booked with Online Reservation Privileges).|
＜For Guests who booked a Disney Hotel through a travel agent or online*＞
＜For Guests not staying at a Disney Hotel＞
|Reservation Method||the Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website
*Availability will differ to Guests who booked their stay through Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
|Reservation Period||Up to three months in advance on the same day of your visit.
*From 10:00 a.m. three months before your day of visit until 60 minutes before your visit.
*Chef Mickey reservations are accepted from 10:00 a.m. one month before your day of visit.
*If you booked a Disney Hotel through a travel agent or online, please refer to the following when reserving any of the applicable menus.
|Applicable Menus||・Breakfast at Chef Mickey. Please note, this is only available for Guests staying at Disney Ambassador Hotel.
・Breakfast included as a Guest Benefit for guests of the Ambassador Floor, Speciale Rooms and Suites, and the Concierge Rooms and Suites.
|Reservation Method||Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations/Purchasing Support Desk 0570-00-1928 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (open all year). This number cannot be used when calling from some mobile phones, IP phones, and international numbers. If your call does not go through, please call 045-330-9697.|
|Reservation Period||From one month before your day of visit.|
＜Guests who booked a Disney Hotel through Disney Vacation Club＞
|Reservation Method||Guests staying at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Disney Ambassador Hotel, or DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
Please contact the hotel directly here, between 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., JST (open all year)
Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel
Please contact the hotel of the restaurant you wish to din at here, between 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., JST (open all year)
|Reservation Period||Available once booking has been confirmed.|