Disney Ambassador Hotel
Disney Hotels (Deluxe type)
- - Happy 15 Entry privilege for early entry to Parks
- - Room amenities with Disney Character designs exclusive to the hotel
- - Offers rooms themed to Mickey Mouse and other Disney Characters
- - Disney Character Dining offered at Chef Mickey
Hotel Introduction/Featured Photos
The Disney Ambassador Hotel is themed to the Golden Age of Hollywood and features Art Deco designs inside and out. Motifs of the Disney Characters are sprinkled throughout the hotel. Enjoy a relaxing stay after a day filled with Disney dreams and adventures.
Disney Ambassador Hotel offers Disney Character rooms with iconic décor of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Stitch, or Chip 'n Dale. The rooms featuring these Disney Characters are only available at the Disney Ambassador Hotel.
The 504 guest rooms are categorized as "Standard Floor" and "Ambassador Floor" rooms. "Ambassador Floor" rooms and suites offer use of the exclusive Ambassador Lounge and other premium services.
From 30,000 yen (Room capacity: 3 adults)
Chip 'n Dale Room
From 39,300 yen (Room capacity: 3 adults)
Donald Duck Room
From 39,300 yen (Room capacity: 3～4 adults)
Mickey Mouse Room
From 49,100 yen (Room capacity: 3～4 adults)
- - Prices shown are for days with the lowest room rates when the booking start date is September 30, 2019 or earlier. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- - Room rates differ depending on when the booking was made. Also, rates may change depending on room availability.
Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages
Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages are official accommodation plans that include hotel stays, special Park tickets, and Disney FASTPASS tickets which allow access at any time to select attractions with a minimal wait.
Guests staying at a Disney hotel will receive a variety of benefits, including early entry to the Parks. From the room amenities with hotel-exclusive designs of the Disney Characters to the special ambience of Disney throughout the hotel, Guests will be able to immerse themselves in the world of Disney and the Parks.
Enjoy Early Entry to the Parks!
This is an exclusive privilege for Guests staying at the Disney hotels. Admission to certain areas of the Parks begins 15 minutes before regular Park opening time for Guests with Happy 15 Entry privileges.
Original room amenities with Disney Character designs
The Disney hotels offer special amenities in the guest rooms with Disney Character designs that are exclusive to the hotel.
Tokyo Disney Resort Multi-Day Passport Special lets you visit both Parks from your very first day!
One of the benefits of staying at a Disney hotel is being able to purchase the exclusive Multi-Day Passport Special tickets at your hotel.
Disney Hotels Exclusives
The original items can be purchased only by Guests staying at the hotel.
Get off at JR Maihama Station on the JR Keiyo Line / Musashino Line.
After exiting the ticket gates at JR Maihama Station (South Exit), go down the stairs and head toward the street beyond the rotary. Turn left at the signal and with Ikspiari on your left, go straight (about 8 minutes).
Convenient access to the Parks
To get to Tokyo Disneyland, you can take the complimenary Disney Resort Cruiser shuttle bus.
To get to Tokyo DisneySea, you can take the complimenary Disney Resort Cruiser shuttle bus.
- #Disney Hotels
- #Disney Ambassador Hotel
- #Tokyo Disney Resort
- #Disney Hotels (Deluxe type)
- #sales of Park tickets Special
- #purchases of Multi-Day Passports
- #guaranteed admission
- #shuttle bus services
- #Disney character guest rooms
- #enter before regular Park opening
- #special entrance for Hotel Guests
- #with Disney character amenities