Located in Mediterranean Harbor, this facility provides space for nursing infants, preparing infant meals and stations for changing diapers, among other services.
Hosted by: Meiji Co., Ltd.
- Stations for changing diapers
- Sales of formula, baby food, and disposable diapers
- Space for nursing infants and preparing infant meals
- Hot water for preparing infant formulas
- Sales of stroller rain covers
To Guests with infants:
The water available at the Baby Center has been boiled and is provided at a temperature of 70° Celsius (158° Fahrenheit) or above. For infant formula that requires hot water not from the tap, please bring your own water. A microwave oven is available to heat it, so please bring it in a microwave-safe flask.
Requests to Guests:
You may bring strollers into the Baby Center. However, if you leave the stroller, please take your personal belongings (including valuables or items you may have purchased in the Park) with you.
This a place for mothers to nurse their infants located at the restroom located adjacent to Waterfront Park in American Waterfront.
- Hot water for preparing infant formulas and products for infants are NOT available.
Related Guest Services
Lost Children Provides care for lost children.
Stroller & Wheelchair Rentals Strollers and wheelchairs available for rental.
Restrooms All women's restrooms and the men's restroom in Mermaid Lagoon are equipped with diaper changing tables.