JCB and other major credit cards are accepted throughout the Parks. However, please be aware that credit cards are not accepted at some facilities and for some merchandise.
The following credit cards are accepted within the Park:
- A signature is not required for one-time purchases of ¥30,000 or less.
Credit cards are not accepted for the following:
- At balloon vendors, food carts
- Payments for Resort Parking
- When purchasing stamps, gift cards, meal vouchers, IC telephone cards, etc.
Transactions cannot be processed when:
- The person using the card is not the person whose signature is on the card.
- The credit card is not signed on the back, or the signature on the card does not match the signature on the sales receipt.
- It may take some time to contact your credit card company by phone, should such an action become necessary. We appreciate your patience.
- Major foreign currencies and traveler's checks can be exchanged at the Guest Relations (inside the Park) or at Tokyo DisneySea Information (outside the Park).
Foreign currency bills can be exchanged for Japanese yen, but not vice versa.
- Guests can exchange foreign currency of up to the equivalent of ¥50,000 at one time.
- Traveler's checks denominated in Japanese yen may be used within the park (with the exception of some facilities).
- Only foreign currency bills, not coins, may be exchanged.
- Presentation of ID (passport, international driver's license, etc.) is required when exchanging foreign currency (cash).
- Presentation of one's passport is required when using traveler's checks.
United States Dollars