Inside an elegant home is this Victorian-era gallery. Original artwork by the Disney artists, as well as models, sketches, sculptures, and more, are on display. You can also come here for fun classes on drawing Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters.
Take a "Disney Drawing Class" and learn how to draw Mickey and his friends. You can take your drawing home in an original case. (for a fee)
(Japanese language only.)
Disney Drawing Class
- Standard Course:
- Price: 500 yen (per person)
Duration: Approximately 30 min.
- Advanced Course:
- Price: 1,000 yen (per person)
Duration: Approximately 50 min.
- Sign-Up: The Disney Gallery entrance
- Capacity: 30 persons per class
- Please check with a Cast Member about taking photographs on the second floor.
- Reservations accepted from Park opening, and will close when capacity is reached. (Same day reservations only, advance payment required.)
- The character being drawn will vary with starting time. Please see a Cast Member for details.