12/22 Show Times
Tokyo DisneySea Park Operating Hours 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Besides all-day Park tickets, the following special Passport can be used today:
Starlight Passport - valid from 3:00 p.m.
Park operating hours and conditions, as well as the event periods, are subject to change.
Colors of Christmas
Holiday Greeting from Seven Ports
A Table is Waiting - Christmas Cuisine
|B||11:05||0:35, 2:40, 4:30||7:00, 8:45|
|The Legend of Mythica||H||-||2:00||-|
|Big Band Beat||A||-||0:25, 1:55, 4:00||6:00, 7:30, 9:00|
|Mystic Rhythms||D||10:40||0:05, 1:30, 3:25, 4:50||6:45|
|My Friend Duffy||J||Continuous performances with intermissions. |
Last performance begins at 5:00 p.m.
|Under The Sea||M||Continuous performances with intermissions; |
last performance begins at 7:40 p.m.
Indicates the areas reserved for guests with physical disabilities.
Admission to these areas will end when capacity is reached.
- Broadway Music Theatre
- Dockside Stage
- Hangar Stage
- Mediterranean Harbor
- Cape Cod Cook-Off
- Mermaid Lagoon Theater
- Shows are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice due to inclement weather.
- Admission to shows may be limited due to theater capacity.
- Please do not use cell phones inside attractions, show areas or anywhere that may inconvenience other guests.
- So that all Guests can enjoy the Park's entertainment programs, please note the following:
- You may not be able to view a program from the specific location you want.
- Plastic sheets or other ground coverings may be used only from one hour before the program's scheduled start time.
- Belongings or other items may not be left to "save" places. Unattended items will be removed.
- Your entire party should wait together.
- Do not wait on the streets or walkways. Please see a Cast Member regarding appropriate viewing areas.
- As viewing areas may differ depending on the program, please see a Cast Member for details.
- Anyone unwilling to cooperate with Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea Cast Members or who disturbs other Guests may be asked to leave the Park.
- For the safety of all Guests, taking photos or videos while using unipods, tripods, hard carrying cases, or other such equipment is not allowed. Please refrain from bringing such equipment into the Park.