- Located immediately to your left after exiting JR Maihama Station, the Welcome Center provides total support for your stay at the Resort, with everything from general information on the Parks to information on various Hotel services, so that Guests may enjoy a more convenient and pleasant stay.
Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels Service Counter
Enter the Welcome Center and go down the stairs.
For Guests staying at one of the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels, this counter offers complimentary baggage delivery and other services.
Valuables, breakable items and beverages cannot be accepted for delivery.
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sunroute Plaza Tokyo
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort
Hilton Tokyo Bay
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel
Disney Hotels Service Counter
This service counter is located on the same level as the JR Maihama Station ticket gates.
- Baggage delivery (valuables, including notebook computers and other precision equipment,
breakable items and beverages cannot be accepted for delivery.)
- Sales of Park tickets
- Disney Resort Line ticket pick-up (available only for Guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea
Hotel MiraCosta and Tokyo Disneyland Hotel)
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Pre-check-in, baggage delivery services, and sales of Park tickets are available until 4:00 p.m.
- With pre-check-in, your room will be available after 4:30 p.m.
- Pre-check-in service may not be available for some rooms.
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Visit this counter for the latest information and advice about the Parks, events and activities at Tokyo Disney Resort.
- Vacation Package Kit exchange
- Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Planner (Japanese only)
Mornings are crowded, so there may be a wait.
7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.